Sunday, August 16, 2009

um, hormonal much?

I hate to blame my hormones...well, not my hormones, those ones the pharmacist gave me...but yesterday I yelled at my husband because he wasn't good at helping me put the duvet cover on. hmmm. I guess I was partly upset because he told me he might be out of town the week he needs to (ahem) be in town. We've been waiting for this opportunity since January...and now it's finally going to happen and he might not be here?!? Okay, he's not going to a bachelor party..it's travel for work, but still...it's disappointing.

In other news, I bought way too many eggs (ha. I just now realize the irony of this) and I'm going out of town so yesterday was omelet breakfast and today I'm making egg salad for DH to have while I'm gone.

Two more days to go on Clomid...then, go ovaries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment