Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Are you there egg?

This is how women who are trying to conceive talk. and by "talk" i mean chat.

DH and I have been TTC since 1/09.
I don't OV on my own, so I started rnd1 of Clomid after 10 days of Provera.
I've been taking my BBT and using OPKs.
Finally had a +OPK on CD20, which is later than I expected.
We've been BDing EOD since CD12, so we should be in good shape if I actually OV.
Now I'm just temping and watching for the shift...should be in the 2WW soon.
BFP or bust.


Love the acronyms. My favorite is BD. The rest I could get out of context, but BD I couldn't. I knew it was a euphemism for having sex, but I couldn't figure out what BD actually stood for. These are women talking about very personal things...their cervical mucus, how often they have sex, their husband's sperm counts, etc.

And BD?
The Baby Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment