Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guten Tag!

...and however you say hello in Danish.

turns out I did ovulate in January. On my own. No drugs. And we BD'd the night before, so we really have a shot. Today is 9DPO, and I'm traveling in Europe..so spending the two week wait in Germany and Denmark. It's not so bad. I'm not stressing out over it. Just temping every morning and hoping it stays up. The only other time I ovulated it started to drop at 10DPO, and AF came a few days later.

Either way I should know by the end of next week, and I'll either be buying German baby stuff or having a beer (or two).

If I'm not pregnant I still won't be in the US on CD3, so I can't start the shots I was going to start. I'm okay with it though. I ovulated on my own in January, if I do in February I'm going to rethink using the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment