Friday, January 1, 2010

**Update**

wish it was good news, but no. well, i guess there's some.

DH has good sperm :), which is the good news. one hurdle we don't have to deal with. Other good news: our health insurance covers 80% of the injectible drugs..which is nice because they cost about $2k/cycle. Which brings us to the bad news...or, rather, the new bad news. I have to get them through their specialty pharmacy, and because of the New Year's holiday I can't get them in time to start on CD3. So now I have to wait another month.

I'm trying to rearrange my travel schedule to adjust for this.

I used to try to keep TTC a secret. And I still am, to a certain extent. My family doesn't know. But I've told half a dozen people at work. A select few who keep their mouths shut, and it's so much easier for me to try to schedule around when I think I might ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment