Sunday, January 24, 2010

To Test, or Not to Test...

Remember how I said I was taking it easy, so worries, not thinking about testing, just temping and seeing how it goes?
Um. That has passed.
Now I'm thinking about testing tomorrow.

I know. If it's negative it'll get me down, even if I know it's not necessarily the end of the story. and I have no real reason to think it'll be positive, because I have zero symptoms aside from my temps still being up.

I think I'm going to decide based on my temperature tomorrow morning. If it shows any sign of going down, will power and NO TEST.

5 comments:

  1. good luck! that's great to 'o' without hormones : ) hope the temp stays up + you get german baby things : ) but like you said, the alternative could be worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...what's the verdict? Did you test?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No test! I thought my temperature was dropping...but now today it's up. I still feel like AF is going to arrive at any minute (lower back cramps) though. Hoping tomorrow's temp is still up!!

    ReplyDelete